Warehouse Material Handler
2533 S. Woodland Street, Visalia, CA 93277 | firstname.lastname@example.org | 914-365-9885
OBJECTIVE To become part of a team that works with others & become part of the solution, to achieve greatness at the work place.
SKILLS & ABILITIES Fluent in Spanish & English. Forklift experience both gas & electric. Knowledge of hand electric jack.
EXPERIENCE NORTHEAST BATTERY
• Drive truck to deliver product to customer’s place of business.
• Collect money from customers, made change, and recorded transactions on customer invoice.
• Obtained customer signature on invoices for pickup or delivery.
• Recorded delivery and inventory information on daily invoices.
• Attended safety training and service department meetings.
• Developed and maintained the customer's goodwill by providing assistance to the customer, demonstrating an interest in the customer, devoting time to the customer and practicing courtesy towards the customer at all times.
• Conducting business in a professional manner to minimize or eliminate customer complaints. Handled the complaints and questions in the same manner as stated, making sure that the supervisor was well informed of all issues as necessary.
• Informed regular customers of new products or services company was providing.
• Detailed attention to service complaints & concerns
• Maintained a professional appearance in compliance with the company’s standards.
• Maintained a clean truck. Performed routine maintenance on truck
• Installing new cable technologies in homes or companies.
• Performing service upgrades or downgrades according to customer preferences.
• Service disconnections due to non-payment for services.
• Explained to customers how to use cable equipment after installation was complete.
• Handled antennas, satellite dishes and complex wiring systems.
• Conducted tests and inspections of equipment to make sure it is meeting proper standards.
• Troubleshooting operating problems and determining a course of action for repairs.
• Made sure that all customers concerns & issues were resolved to customer satisfaction.
• Followed all SOP that company had in place both for the safety of self & others.
• Attended weekly safety meetings
EDUCATION COLLEGE OF WESTCHESER, WHITEPLAINS, NY.
ASSOCIATES DEGREE APPLIED SCIENCE
3.8 G.P.A / Deans List
References Furnished Upon Request.