Vonnette V. Mendoza
309 N Park St Apt #4
Visalia, CA 93291
A position where my customer service skills and professionalism will benefit my employer.
Bilingual (English/Spanish) Multi-line Phones Data Entry
Phone Etiquette Customer Service Payables
General Office Clerk II 07/07 to 05/11
Walco International Visalia, CA
- Placed orders for custom tags and for non-stock items for various local dairies.
- Created invoicing and arranged deliveries for outgoing orders.
- Utilized AS400 for order processing and billing.
- Front desk receptionist backup.
Customer Service Associate 10/06 to 02/07
Cigna Health Care Visalia, CA
- Utilize various programs to access dental benefits for members and providers.
- Track all calls on company’s proprietary software.
- Follow HIPPA laws and regulations.
Customer Service Representative
Jim’s Formal Wear 10/05 to 10/06
- Telephonic order entry and telephone operations. Visalia, CA
- Experienced with proprietary software, AS400 for order processing, tracking, customer queries, and pending orders.
- Develop repeat customers through patience and knowledgeable customer service.
Customer Service Representative, MSI Coordinator 11/02 to 06/05
Select Nutrition Distributors Visalia, CA
- Skilled in customer service and telephone operation.
- Handle customer inquiries regarding catalog products in a professional manner.
- Front desk receptionist, receive incoming calls and transfer to appropriate departments.
Receptionist, Housekeeper 4/99 to 10/02
Visalia Convention Center Visalia, CA
- Provide information regarding meetings and facilities to general public.
- Assist in box office operations, open and close registers.
- Answer multiple phone lines using Cisco Systems.
- Clean administrative offices, stock and log janitorial supplies.
College of Sequoias, Business and Computer Applications Visalia, CA
Visalia Adult School, GED Visalia, CA