5606 W. Judy Ct.
Visalia, California 93277
A challenging position of responsibility where my diverse background of excellence will be utilized for company and customer benefit.
Summary Of Qualifications
* 24 years background of excellence in customer service, including department management.
* Effective communications skills with associates, management and customers.
* Purchasing and inventory control of general non-food merchandise—Ensure adequate supply of merchandise and that shelves are stocked on the sales floor.
* Effective in meeting deadlines. Performance centered and service-oriented. Experienced, capable and skilled in multitasking.
* Team player; effective in working as member of a team or separately.
* Computer literate—knowledgeable in purchasing, inventory management and data base softwares.
* Punctual, with an excellent attendance record.
Save Mart Supermarkets November 1988 to Present
I began with Save Mart at the age of 18 and have held many positions of ascending responsibility over 24 years in Visalia & Exeter stores.
Back-up Scan Coodinator and General Merchandise Manager /
ICC Clerk / Bookkeeper / Checker – Visalia, CA 2009 to Present In 2013 I assumed the responsibility of ICC Clerk, ordering
procedures, verifying and making inventory adjustments as
necessary in the store data base, printing and deleting reports and
distributing to management. Bookkeeping, balance daily tills 2 to
3 days per week, make check deposits.
General Merchandiser – Non-Food - Visalia, CA 2003
Transferred to Visalia; backup Scan Coordinator, purchasing and
inventory control of general merchandise and non-food items
(beauty, cosmetics and house wares).
Richelle Gregory Page 2
Professional History (Continued)
Save Mart Supermarkets (Continued) November 1988 to Present
Frozen Food Manager – Exeter, CA 2002
Full purchasing and stocking of frozen food department; held
Manager card and assisted in other departments including check
stand errors, money orders, etc.
Liquor Department – Exeter, CA 2000
Ordered liquor department product and stocked shelves, ensuring
shelves remained fully stocked.
In-Store Trainer / Frozen & Liquor Departments Manager 1999
Exeter, CA. Provided training in Fresno and Bakersfield locations, trained employees and new hires in store policies and gave produce
tests. Responsibilities during this time also included cashiering. Held a Manager card and troubleshot problems at checkout.
Cashier – Visalia, CA 1989
Developed rapport with customers in providing cashiering, service,
and problem solving as necessary.
Service Clerk - Visalia, CA 1988
Served customers in bagging their groceries and assisting them to
their cars as necessary.